The newest analysis from Gold Coast Cityscope reveals property sale figures have elevated over the previous three months. Gross sales recorded within the three months to December 2020 recorded 41 gross sales for a complete of $95.2 million. Of this, $54.3 million was for industrial, $13.7 million was for industrial strata, $6 million was for retail, $14.9 million was for retail strata and $6.2 million was for different.
As compared, the three months to September 2020 recorded 19 gross sales for a complete of $59.4 million. Of this, $3.8 million was for industrial, $3.6 million was for industrial strata, $9.3 million was for retail, $1.5 million was for retail strata and $41.2 million was for different.
The newest information raises the 12-month complete to over $340.7 million, over $200.4 million lower than the earlier 12-month interval.
The desk under reveals gross sales recorded for the previous eight updates of Gold Coast Cityscope:
Probably the most vital gross sales recorded this quarter collectively totalled over $54.63 million.
Acuity Enterprise Park Constructing 1 was bought off-market for simply over $41.29 million to 209 Robina Pty Ltd as trustee for the 209 Robina Belief. The four-storey constructing contains 5,937 sqm of area and was accomplished in mid-2020; tenants embody Metricon, Medrecruit and Intrapac Property. Mike Walsh and Peter Court docket of Cushman & Wakefield Gold Coast negotiated the sale, which represents an preliminary yield of 6.5% on passing revenue of $2,684,303.96.
Your complete 1,510 sqm third ground of Eastside Robina, plus a 27 sqm cafe on the bottom ground have been bought for simply over $7.234 million by Agroha Dham Pty Ltd as trustee for the KL Eastside Unit Belief. Steven King and Tony Wang Colliers Worldwide and Mark Witheriff of CBRE Gold Coast negotiated the sale, which represented an preliminary yield of 9.75% on a passing revenue of $705,000 (internet).
Eleven models at 38 Cavill Avenue have been bought collectively for $6.1 million by Cavill Avenue Holdings Pty Ltd as trustee for BM Coast Holdings Belief. Steven King and James Crawford of Colliers Worldwide Gold Coast negotiated the sale. The models, comprising tons 1 to 11, have been marketed with a internet revenue of $405,155, which represents an preliminary yield of 6.64% on a passing revenue of $405,155 (internet).
Properties at present listed on the market embody:
- Surfers Paradise Seaside Items – six storeys with 16 one and two-bedroom vacation models (6 one-bedroom; 10 two-bedroom) above floor ground parking. Scheduled for public sale January 21, 2021; agent, Amir Status Property Brokers (Matthew Biviano).
- 21-27 Davenport Road, Southport – a two-storey, 490 sqm retail and workplace constructing. On the market with an asking worth of $980,000; agent, Raine & Horne Industrial Gold Coast. The property was marketed with a gross revenue of $118,000.
- 25 Griffith Road, Coolangatta – a two-storey constructing with a floor ground retail store and a three-bedroom, two-bathroom residence upstairs. Constructing space, 348 sqm. The property features a swimming pool and two-car storage to the rear. On the market with an asking worth of $2.9 million; agent, Tsimos Industrial Actual Property (John Black).
Properties at present underneath contract (conditionally or unconditionally) embody:
- 1 Paddington Place, Robina, a 4,040 sqm vacant web site. Below contract unconditionally with an prolonged settlement interval anticipated; agent, Colliers Worldwide Gold Coast (James Crawford).
- 6 Brief Road, Southport – a two-storey, 811 sqm workplace constructing with basement automotive parking for 16 autos. Below contract; agent, Colliers Worldwide Gold Coast (Steven King). The property was marketed with a internet revenue of round $99,358 each year.
- 44 Thomas Drive, Chevron Island – a two-storey, 281 sqm retail/workplace constructing with frontages to Thomas Drive and Karloo Road. Below contract in with settlement anticipated January 2021; agent, Raine & Horne Industrial Gold Coast (David Job and Michael Parisi). The property was marketed with a completely leased gross revenue of $172,932.72.