Mexico-centered Magna Gold has one working mission and several other exploration tasks, one in all which simply reported high-grade silver assays.
Magna Gold Corp. (MGR:TSX.V; MGLQF:OTCQB) is a comparatively new firmit solely started buying and selling on the TSX Enterprise alternate in June 2019however has rapidly moved to optimize and restart operations on the San Francisco Gold Mine in Sonora, Mexico, that it acquired in Could 2020, and it has been buying further tasks.
Magna Gold’s CEO Arturo Bonillas isn’t any stranger to the corporate’s flagship San Francisco Mine. He co-founded Timmins Gold Corp., which acquired the mission in 2005 from Geomaque, then drilled it, produced a feasibility research, constructed the processing facilitywhich initially had a ten,000 tonne per day (tpd) capability that was expanded to twenty,000 tpdand operated the mine.
Bonillas left Timmins Gold in 2017, and the San Francisco Mine bumped into operational challenges. “Now we have the identical crew we had again in Timmins days who have been chargeable for the mine’s preliminary success,” Bonillas instructed Streetwise Studies. “It is a very explicit ore physique. It does not have a meaty metallurgy. Nonetheless, we now have resolved the problems and the mine may be very worthwhile, reaching heap-leach recoveries of over 70%, which isn’t frequent. An important factor is the human capital, individuals are again being artistic.”
“Our major power is in our crew of extremely skilled mining professionals. Now we have a confirmed observe report of creating properties in Mexico from discovery to manufacturing on funds and on time,” Bonillas added.
The San Francisco Mine has a Measured and Indicated useful resource of 1.43 million ounces of gold, and plans additional exploration on the 41,000 hectare property. The corporate expects to finish 30,000 meters of drilling by March 2021 and has said that it goals to extend the mineral reserves by at the very least 200,000 ounces of gold with that drilling.
“Magna’s aim is to unlock the inherent worth of San Francisco via an aggressive but disciplined program of drilling and mine optimization that can set up a mine producing money circulate that may be re-invested into the property to help future progress,” the corporate said. From Could 6 via October 31, 2020, Magna has offered 14,810 ounces of gold from the San Francisco Mine, producing revenues of US$27 million.
Magna has additionally begun underground manufacturing at San Francisco.
The corporate has been exploring its different tasks and simply launched results from its nine-hole, 1,719-meter, section 1 drill program at La Pima silver mission, additionally positioned in Sonora, simply 24 km from the San Francisco Mine. “La Pima is an early-stage silver goal with a superb floor goal of historic mine workings and outcrops,” the corporate said. Drilling homed in on areas that geophysical surveys discovered promising.
Drill highlights embody 302.73 g/t silver equal over 1.30 meters and 246.40 g/t silver equal over 1.45 meters.
“Magna is inspired by these drill outcomes and a second spherical of drilling is at the moment being deliberate to start the primary quarter of 2021,” Bonillas mentioned. The corporate intends to drill 2,000 meters in a follow-up program designed “to check further areas of alteration and to check the assays acquired at depth.”
As well as, the corporate is constant to discover the Mercedes mission positioned in Sierra Madre Occidental province. Drilling on the finish of 2019 confirmed near-surface gold and silver mineralization alongside 300 meters of La Lamosa Ridge. “We’re designing a small operation there, and we’re finalizing a PEA [preliminary economic assessment] research to make a manufacturing resolution there subsequent yr,” Bonillas mentioned.
One other mission, San Judas, is an early-stage exploration property in Sonora. Samples on the property have returned assays starting from 0.5 g/t gold to 26.0 g/t, “outlining a broad space5 km by 2 kmof structurally managed gold mineralization. Now we have the potential right here one other San Francisco Mine sort of deposit,” Bonillas famous.
In November, Magna acquired the Margarita silver mission within the state of Chihuahua. “The property options 7 km of outcropping veins, however just one vein has been drilled,” Bonillas famous. Channel sampling has returned assays from 100 g/t silver to 900 g/t silver. “We plan to provoke drilling shortly and put out a maiden useful resource estimate on the mission,” Bonillas defined, “after which produce a preliminary financial evaluation and prefeasibility research.”
With each gold and silver properties, the corporate is creating its technique and has said that it might think about forming a standalone silver firm.
Magna Gold has 89.4 million shares excellent, 94.96 million totally diluted. Insiders personal 8% and institutional possession constitutes 45%. Main shareholders embody Eric Sprott, U.S. International Funds, Delbrook Capital, Medalist Capital and Adrian Day Asset Administration.
1) Patrice Fusillo compiled this text for Streetwise Studies LLC and gives companies to Streetwise Studies as an worker. She or members of her family personal securities of the next corporations talked about within the article: None. She or members of her family are paid by the next corporations talked about on this article: None.
2) The next corporations talked about on this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Studies: Magna Gold. Click on here for essential disclosures about sponsor charges.
3) Feedback and opinions expressed are these of the precise consultants and never of Streetwise Studies or its officers. The data supplied above is for informational functions solely and isn’t a advice to purchase or promote any safety.
4) The article doesn’t represent funding recommendation. Every reader is inspired to seek the advice of together with his or her particular person monetary skilled and any motion a reader takes on account of data introduced right here is his or her personal duty. By opening this web page, every reader accepts and agrees to Streetwise Studies’ phrases of use and full authorized disclaimer. This text is just not a solicitation for funding. Streetwise Studies doesn’t render basic or particular funding recommendation and the data on Streetwise Studies shouldn’t be thought-about a advice to purchase or promote any safety. Streetwise Studies doesn’t endorse or advocate the enterprise, merchandise, companies or securities of any firm talked about on Streetwise Studies.
5) On occasion, Streetwise Studies LLC and its administrators, officers, workers or members of their households, in addition to individuals interviewed for articles and interviews on the positioning, could have a protracted or quick place in securities talked about. Administrators, officers, workers or members of their speedy households are prohibited from making purchases and/or gross sales of these securities within the open market or in any other case from the time of the choice to publish an article till three enterprise days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition doesn’t apply to articles that in substance solely restate beforehand revealed firm releases. As of the date of this text, officers and/or workers of Streetwise Studies LLC (together with members of their family) personal securities of Magna Gold, an organization talked about on this article.